Our professional storage service offers you advice on all your storage packaging needs. It is our years of experience in the business that has enabled us to come up with a complete strategy to ensure all your storage needs are met.
Some Storage Tips
- Begin the packaging process by covering the ground space with a dust sheet to protect all your storage goods.
- Always identify your heaviest, or your fullest boxes first and place these with your bulky items first.
- You should always identify fragile goods and make sure that the labels can be easily seen.
- To minimise the amount of space use, ask our staff for their professional advice. We recommend that sofas and mattresses be stored at the end, and one should always stack chairs pad-to-pad to maximise the space.
- Always stack your boxes to maximise your space. Begin stacking from the back of the storage unit, and then begin to fill your space methodically, always use single items for filling in the gaps.
- Always pack tools with sharp edges carefully and safely. All outside equipment such as lawnmower blades, should be cleaned carefully before storage and should be lightly oiled.
- Once you have packed all your items in the storage unit, make sure to cover your possessions with a dust sheet to keep them protected.
- Always secure your unit with a padlock. We also offer a choice of padlocks for you to purchase.