The procedure for employing the services of our storage units is extremely simple.
The steps required are listed below:
- The signed lease agreement: The lease agreement is on a month to month basis. We only require one months notice (30 days) before you move out. If this is not done, you will forfeit your deposit.
- The deposit: The deposit that we require is to secure you a storage unit. This deposit is refundable within 2 weeks (14 days), when you move out.
- Insurance Cover: All your belongings that are kept in our storage units, need to be insured at their replacement value while in storage. This can be arranged with your insurer or broker.
- Banking Details: All clients will need to complete the forms that will set up a direct debit payment for your rental period.
- The Security Padlock: You are the only key holder. Your storage unit will be secured with a padlock. We have padlocks available for purchase should you require one.
- Identification: When you move your possessions into the Store Some More facilities, you will need to bring your ID for a copy of your lease agreement.
- Photographic ID: Your passport; drivers licence or valid Student ID.
- An Emergency Number: We will need an alternative contact number and name should an emergency arise.